THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Cannonfodder 2" © 1994 Sensible Software.
The english, french and the german version is supported.
This install requires WHDLoad to be in the path. It can be found in the
To install from a different drive than DF0: select Expert Mode during
The installed program requires 1 MB ChipMem and 0.5 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing F10 (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, NOVBRMOVE, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
previous versions created by Wepl in May 1996, January and September 1998.
version 1.5 (03.06.00) done by Wepl:
- reworked and cleanup
version 1.6 (10.01.01) done by Wepl:
- accesses to AGA registers removed
- bplcon0.color fixed
version 1.7 (20.02.01) done by Wepl:
- two access faults removed
version 1.8 (20.07.03) done by Wepl:
- keyboard handling fixed (thx to Seppo Seppala for report)
version 1.9 (12.08.05) done by Wepl:
- support for french version added (thanks to Denis Lechevalier)
- two exotica icons added
version 1.10 (08.09.05) done by Wepl:
- load/save fixed for french version
version 1.11 (19.05.09) done by Wepl:
- fixed for WHDLoad version 16.9 (illegal chars in directory name)
- to migrate from a previous version you need to move the 'save'
directory into the 'data' directory
- save buffer moved to fastmem, because of this now requires at least
WHDLoad version 16.9
- new install script
version 1.12 (17.05.11) done by Wepl:
- keyboard handling problems on some machines (68040) fixed, issue #2422
- access fault on loading a savegame after playing and less than 4 savegames
exist fixed, issue #2438