Short : HD-Installer for The New Zealand Story - Amiga Format Demo
Type : game/patch
Authors : Hungry Horace
Version : 1.0
This patch applies to:
"The New Zealand Story - Amiga Format One Level Demo"
- from the Amiga Format coverdisk 001.
- WHDLoad 15+
- 512 KB ChipMem (+256 Kb OtherMem for the kickstart)
- An installed A500 Kickstart 1.3 image
Install-Script & HD-loader © 2009 Dom Cresswell
Based on the great work by Wepl with his KickEmu source
New Zealand Story is ©1989 Taito/Ocean
FEATURES & HISTORY:
Version 1.0 (Hungry Horace)
- Full loading of the game from RAM/HD
- Convenient installer script
- Possible quit with QUITKEY at any time (68000/NOVBRMOVE compatible)
- Blitter waits inserted to avoid GFX problems
- Loop which locks the game where no sound is enabled (emulation)
- Source Code included
- Icons by KillerGorilla, Frank & Horace from the full game install
- Tooltypes added;
- Trainers on CUSTOM1 can be combined for multiple trainers:
- CUSTOM1=1 - Infinite Lives
- CUSTOM1=2 - Infinite Oxygen
- CUSTOM2=1 enables two button support
- This operates exactly like the arcade version;
- Jump is now activated by the second button and not "up".
- Upwards movement of a balloon or rider is activated by the
- After collecting the Joystick item, or riding the spaceship,
the joystick up control is used.
- BUTTONWAIT tooltype will pause the title-screen
As always, my thanks to JOTD for lettering me get involved with NZS
slave-writing, and for his great work on the full-game slave.
A lot of the fixes in this slave are shared with the v2.0 of the
original game slave.
Extra thanks to Wepl, Girv and BippyM for their teaching and encouragement.
Bug report form, full WHDLoad package and other installs:
Please support the development of WHDLoad by registering.
For more infos: http://www.whdload.de/reg.html
The kickstart image must be located in the directory "Devs:Kickstarts"
and must be named "kick34005.A500". The image can be extracted from a
A500 with tools like 'GrabKick' or similar which can be found on aminet.
If the image is of wrong version or altered in any way WHDLoad will
quit with a appropriate requester.
Additionally the file "kick34005.A500.RTB" must be installed in the
same directory as the kickstart image. It can be found in the archive
"util/boot/skick346.lha" on aminet.
If you have problems with this installation please report them via the
Bug-Report-Form which can be accessed via
or via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
for full WHDLoad package and other installs refer to: