Short : HD-Installer for Twintris
Type : game/patch
Author : Psygore (firstname.lastname@example.org)
That install applies to "Twintris" © 1990 Digital Marketing
It supports disk version cracked by Razor 1911.
- WHDLoad 17+
- 512 KB ChipMem (+840 KB OtherMem for preload option)
- XFD package must be installed.
Version 1.1 (09.05.2013) by Psygore:
- Empty dbf loops for dmawait in replay music/sound patched
(thanks to Michael Winn for the bugreport)
- Digital Marketing logo will be always displayed now
- Supports Razor 1911 cracktro (reinstall the game to see it),
set CUSTOM1=1 to skip cracktro
- Set CUSTOM2=1 to skip game intro
- Install script updated
Version 1.0 (14.12.2003) by Psygore:
- MagicWB (Codetapper), newicon (CFou!) and coloricons (by me) included
- Stack moved in fast memory
- Copper-list bug in intro removed (amiga crashed on aga machine)
- Keyboard routine rewritten
- Blitwaits inserted
- Color bit fixed
- Load/Save highscores to HD
- All files can be packed as data with Propack, Imp or XPK
- Quit with '*' (PrtSC)
Thanks to Codetapper and CFou! for theirs icons.
Greetings to Wepl and the WHDLoad team.
Enjoy the best tetris clone on your Amiga!
If you have problems with this installation please report them via the
Bug-Report-Form which can be accessed via
or via mail to: email@example.com
for full WHDLoad package and other installs refer to:
--- (_ __¬) __) \ ¬) ___) ¬) __¬)¬__) ---
-- / _/__¬\ / / /_¬\ --/ _ / __) --
- (__/(_____) /(_____) /_/ \(_____) -
(___/ \__/ \__)in 05.2013