THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER
EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE.
THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS
ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU
ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR OTHER
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY
DAMAGE CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE
OWNER OR A THIRD PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF
That install applies to "Turrican" © 1990 Rainbow Art/Innerprise.
That install requires WHDLoad and RawDIC to be in the path. Both
can be found in the WHDLoad package.
You need 512 KB Chip memory and 512 KB other memory.
This install supports the original PAL 'Rainbow Arts', the NTSC
'Innerprise', the 'AmigaFun' rerelease and the CDTV version.
You can quit the game by pressing F10 (key can be changed with
- many blitter waits added in the main, intro and level sections
- decuncher relocated and optimized (the one used in the AmigaFun
version is still relative slow)
- stack moved to fast memory
- 7 copylock routines removed (in Levels 1,2,4,4,5,5,5)
- interrupt acknowledges fixed
- new random generator because the old one has read the ROM area
- keyboard handling fixed
- keyboard reenabled in the CDTV version
- delays for intro speech/picture added
- some access faults fixed
- all files (except the AmigaFun release) can be packed with ProPack
or an other supported decruncher, some files are already compressed
Thanks and greetings are going to Matthew Holliday and Chris Vella
for support and patience. Thanks also to the testers on eab.
if you have problems with this installation please report them via
the Bug-Report-Form which can be accessed on
for full WHDLoad package and other installs refer to:
Version 2.0 (2016-01-09) by Wepl:
- overall rework
- support for CDTV/AmigaFun version added
- random generator moved to fast memory
- faster blitter fixes
- sp moved to fast memory
- several speedups
- new install script/imager