Short: HD-Installer for Tensai Demo V1.0
Author: Codetapper/Action (email@example.com), ICQ: 26051687
Uploader: Codetapper/Action (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This patch applies to "Tensai Demo" (c) 1993 Synergy/Grandslam - 1 disk.
The demo was given away on Amiga Action issue 48 (September 1993).
- Slave requires WHDLoad V13+
- Game requires 1Mb chip mem (+400k other memory for preload option)
- Full load from HD
- Blitter waits added (x54)
- Keyboard routine fixed
- Colour bit fixes (x2)
- Stack relocated to fast memory
- All files can be compressed to save space (FImp, Propack etc)
- RomIcon, NewIcon and OS3.5 Colour Icon (created by me!)
- Quit option (default key is 'F10')
Sadly, this is a game with quite a bit of potential that was never
released. Despite the game being due out in 1993, it does not run on most
Amigas - especially AGA machines! The relocation routine was extremely
buggy and if any kind of interrupt occurred during the setup phase, vital
memory was destroyed causing the game to crash!
Greetings to Wepl and the entire WHDLoad team!
Bug report form, full WHDLoad package and other installs:
________ ________ ________ ____ ________ ________
_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \
__ ___ /___/ / /_____/\ / / / / / / /
/_//__// \___ / / /CT\/ / / / / / /
/___/ /___ / / /_____/___ /___/ /___ __
\____/ \____/ \____/ \____/ \____//__//_/
Visit the Action website for more of our productions: