Short: HD-Installer for Stargoose V1.0
Author: Codetapper/Action (email@example.com), ICQ: 26051687
Uploader: Codetapper/Action (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This patch applies to "Stargoose" (c) 1988 Logotron - 1 disk.
Thanks to Rick Cruz for the original and to Galahad/Fairlight for his
- Slave requires WHDLoad V13+.
- Game requires 512k chip mem (+0.2Mb other memory for preload option)
- Full load from HD
- 2 versions supported
- Loads and saves high scores (unless you cheat!)
- 24 bit access faults removed (x7)
- Keyboard routine recoded
- Stargoose file can be compressed to save space (FImp, Propack etc)
- RomIcon, NewIcon and GlowIcon (created by Frank!)
- Quit option (default key is 'Help')
- Press 'F1' during the game to toggle infinite shields. You will still
lose a life if you fall down a hole!
F1 - Toggle trainer
F9 - Toggle music/sound effects
F10 - Toggle audio on/off
Top row of letters - Accelerate
Middle row of letters - Slow down
Bottom row of letters/Shift keys - Steer left/right
Left Alt/Right Amiga - Left missile select and fire
Left Amiga/Right Alt - Right missile select and fire
Note that there may be more access faults in this game which I have missed.
If you play with the MMU option on and it quits with an access fault,
select "Make Coredump" and send me the .whdl_register file and I will
endeavour to fix it.
Greetings to Galahad/Fairlight for his speedy work on this game, Rick for
his patience, Frank for the cool icons, all Action members, my testing crew,
Bert for WHDLoad and the entire WHDLoad and JST teams!
Bug report form, full WHDLoad package and other installs:
________ ________ ________ ____ ________ ________
_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \
__ ___ /___/ / /_____/\ / / / / / / /
/_//__// \___ / / /CT\/ / / / / / /
/___/ /___ / / /_____/___ /___/ /___ __
\____/ \____/ \____/ \____/ \____//__//_/
Visit the Action website for more of our productions: