Short: HD-Installer for Starglider V1.0
Author: Codetapper/Action (email@example.com), ICQ: 26051687
Uploader: Codetapper/Action (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This patch applies to "Starglider" (c) 1987 Argonaut Software/Firebird -
1 disk. Thanks to XTC for the original!
- Slave requires WHDLoad V10+.
- Game requires 512k chip mem (+0.5Mb other memory for preload option)
- Full load from HD
- Loads and saves high scores
- Manual protection removed (x2)
- All O/S code removed
- Some delays during game setup removed
- Incorrect interrupt setup code caused game to lockup
- Keyboard acknowledgement routine and empty DBF loop fixed
- International keyboard support (requires WHDLoad 12+)
- Screen position modified (game had it in the very top left corner)
- All files can be compressed to save space (FImp, Propack etc)
- RomIcon, NewIcon and GlowIcon (created by Frank)
- Quit option (default key is 'F10')
The original game plays the intro music while it displays some text in
an AmigaDos window. Since WHDLoad doesn't allow this, I have added a
little intro so you have something to look at while the music plays!
I figured it's better than staring at a blank screen for 15 seconds :)
Press the left mouse button at any time to skip the intro.
Greetings to all Action members, Frank for the icons and the WHDLoad team!
Bug report form, full WHDLoad package and other installs:
________ ________ ________ ____ ________ ________
_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \
__ ___ /___/ / /_____/\ / / / / / / /
/_//__// \___ / / /CT\/ / / / / / /
/___/ /___ / / /_____/___ /___/ /___ __
\____/ \____/ \____/ \____/ \____//__//_/
Visit the Action website for more of our productions: