That patch applies to SWIV © 1991 Sales Curve (1 disk version).
The install has the version 1.6.
Before you can use this you must install WHDLoad17.2+ and RawDIC
from the whdload package. The tools must be available via the path.
You need 0.5 MB ChipMem and 0.5 MB OtherMem.
You can quit the game by pressing F10 (key can be changed with the
for problems contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
full whdload package: aminet:dev/misc/whdload#?.lha
other installs: http://www.whdload.de/
Harry for original disk image, icon image, help with disk imager
and scores display. Now game displays correctly scores, because
Harry fixed this bug.
Brad Avery (Toronto,Ontario,Canada) for bugs report.
Now this game works fine on all Amigas, but first it ran only
on 68000 processor machines. I found three stack frame format
errors and one check memory error.
Display of status line.
Enhanced: Saves now highscores, but once you used the cheatmode the
game wont save them this runtime anymore.
Cheatmode: Start game, pause, type ncc-1701d (english keymap assumed),
screen will flash. That gives you unlimited lives. Typing it again
will switch the cheatmode off.
Game Secret: If you shoot long enough on a token, you can get a
V1.41 04-jan-2002 Harry highscoresave, internal rework (less crashes),
the need for novbrmove removed
V1.5 13-jan-2008 Psygore:
- Kixx version supported
- RawDIC used to create disk image
- Snoopbug patched
- Blitwaits added
- Audio volume fixed
- New install script
- Manual, hints and player guide added
V1.6 25-mar-2014 Psygore:
- Supports another version (thanks to Dennis50300)
- CD≥≤ joypad supported (port2 only)
- Slave needs 556 KB OtherMem now, game exe will be relocated in
FastRAM, some tracks from disk too and all caches will be enabled
for a better decrunch speed and frame rate. It will run on low
memory system (1.5MB) without OS swaps during the game.
- Fixed to run on 32-bit memory
- Debug info display enabled, press key 1 or 2
- Set Custom1=1 to remove jump control (jeep) when 2nd button is used
- Set Custom2=1 for unlimited lives
- Install script updated
- 2 BoxIcons included
V1.7 28-dec-2016 Psygore:
- Control selection screen with Forward button fixed (issue #2992)
- Another version supported (thanks to BarryB for the diskimage)
- Install script updated
CD≥≤ joypad controls:
in main screen
Forward - control selection screen (HELP/F1-F3/F6-F8)
Red - fire
Blue - jeep jump
Green - display debug info (1/2)
Play - game pause (P)
Reverse+Yellow - exit game (Esc)
Reverse+Forward+Play - quit game (pressed at least 1 sec.)
Mr.Larmer/Wanted Team in 1997 and Harry in 2002.
Psygore in 2008, 2014, 2016.