Short : HD-Installer for Dylan Dog
Type : game/patch
Author : Bored Seal, Mick
That install applies to "Dylan Dog" © 1992 Simulmondo - 2 disks
Slave requires WHDLoad V10+.
Game needs 0.5MB ChipRAM + 0.5MB any RAM (+ 1.8MB RAM for PreLoad)
- Full loading from HD
- Manual protection removed
- Decrunch routine relocated to FastRAM
- Beam delays inserted
- Blitter waits inserted (2x)
- Keyboard handler enhanced
- Cheat key added (read below)
- Intro option added (set CUSTOM2=1 to watch small intro)
- NI/ROM icon (created by JHZ)
- Quit option (your default key)
V1.0 (07-Nov-1999) - first public release (done by Mick)
V1.1 (10-Nov-1999) - from this moment install belongs to Bored Seal :)
V1.2 (24-Nov-1999) - trainer, intro feature, beam delays, keyboard handler fixed
V1.3 (21-Jul-2006) - game: FastRAM usage, aud_vol access patched, blitter waits inserted
- small intro: end picture fixed, decruncher added, debugged in snoop mode
- taglist fixed to work with WHDLoad v16.6
- CUSTOM2=1 tooltype will show you watching small unskipable intro.
Usually you would see it if you would wait some seconds at startup,
but I removed waiting delay for faster loading.
- CUSTOM1=1 tooltype enables cheat key. Press any key to reload the gun
and to restore energy bar.
- Latest WHDLoad v16 versions crash your Amiga after you quit the game or exit with error message.
This is not problem of this game or patch. It doesn't happen with WHDLoad 15.2 or lesser versions.
Thanks to Pavel Narozny for original disk images and bug reports.
Bug report form, full WHDLoad package and other installs: