THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Cisco Heat" © 1992 Imageworks
Thanks to Chris Vella for providing the original diskimage
This install requires WHDLoad and DIC to be in the path. Both can be found in
the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed program requires 0.5 MB ChipMem and 0.5 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing num '*' (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, NOVBRMOVE, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
version 1.1 (21.08.06) done by JOTD:
- sound fixed (no sound on some machines due to byte write to audio registers)
- self-modifying code fixed
- install script rewritten (got rid of Patcher imager)
- highscore saving for unregistered users
- quitkey works on 68000 & NOVBRMOVE
- added icons by Chris Vella & Exoticons
- manual included
- source code included
version 1.0 (1998) done by Dark Angel:
- initial release
- copylock protection removed
- Protection removed
- Access faults removed
- Keyboard handling rewritten
- Backspace key for highscores added
- Highscore saving added [registered users only]
Note: for update from 1.0 to 1.1 you'll have to rename "Scores.dat" into "highs".