THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Aliex" © 1990 Trojan.
This install requires WHDLoad, DIC to be in the path.
The programs can be found in the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed program requires 0.5 MB ChipMem and 1.5 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing F10 (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, EXPCHIP, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
version 2.0 (10.11.22) done by CFou!:
- source code rewritten to use patch lists
- VBL interrupt end fixed
(black screen on WinUAE and some configurations)
- CUSTOM Tooltype changed
- new install script
version 1.2 (21.03.20) done by CFou!:
- source code adapted for WHDLoad 17+ and included
- another version supported (SPS 2961)
- CUSTOM2=1 used to remove screen White flash when you shoot (only for WinUAE)
- QuitKey added for 68000
- new install script
version 1.1 (27.12.05) done by CFou!:
- Actionware's light gun support added
(Now game works directly with Trojan's or Actionware's phasers)
- Source code included
version 1.0 (30.12.04) done by CFou!:
- initial release
- many blitter delays inserted (to fix gfx bugs on fast cpu)
- CUSTOM1=1 tooltype to set unlimited energy
CUSTOM1=2 tooltype to set unlimited ammo
- access faults fixed
- several CFou's colored icons included
Remark for Winuae USERS:
to play with mouse as light gun you must:
0) no monitor ROM installed as HRTMON!!!
1) define in WinUAE's parameter MOUSE as LightPen in Port 2 before launch WHDLoad
or in game menu
2) on main menu press 'C' key to calibrate (you must press several times on the box)
3) let the LMB/Trigger continuously pressed in main menu to enter in game
(not just a single shoot)
4) remove light gun (set default by example) on Port 2 before to exit from WHDLoad
(if not WHDLoad can freeze on black screen but just remove lightgun to go on WB)