THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Alien Breed" © 1991 Team 17.
This install requires WHDLoad and DIC to be in the path. Both can be found in
the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed program requires 1.0 MB ChipMem and 0.5 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing '*' (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, NOVBRMOVE, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
version 1.3 (01.03.06) done by JOTD
- fixed second button handling (intex terminal access)
- install script rewritten
- icons added
- manual, solution, and cheats added
version 1.2 (22.01.04) done by JOTD
- removed intex terminal access by fire button (was annoying)
- either RMB or second fire button (blue CD³² button) activates intex
- source code included
version 1.1 (01.06.03) done by JOTD
- reworked to work with 512k chip and fastmem
- keyboard fixed
- joystick second button activates intex terminal
- Mr Larmer trainer activated by setting CUSTOM1=1: infinite energy, keys, etc...
- source reworked
version 1.0 (21.03.01) done by Mr.Larmer:
- disk protection removed
- two access fault removed
comment from Mr Larmer:
- when I first time seen game code, i thought this is unpatchable. about
950 decode loops which have 20kb, but for what I have brain ;)