Short: HD-Installer for Tetrix V1.1
Author: Codetapper/Action (email@example.com), ICQ: 26051687
Uploader: Codetapper/Action (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This patch applies to "Tetrix" (c) 1991 Markus Olinger/CT-Verlug - 1 disk.
The game can be found on Assassins game disk 135 and an Amiga Fun magazine
coverdisk (Gold Edition 1/93).
- Slave requires WHDLoad V10+.
- Game requires 0.5Mb chip mem (+0.1Mb other memory for preload option)
- Full load from HD
- Loads and saves high scores
- Decruncher relocated to fast memory
- Empty DBF loops fixed (x20)
- Keyboard acknowledge rewritten
- RomIcon, NewIcon and GlowIcon (created by me!)
- Quit option (default key is 'F10')
- Also supports the Amiga Fun coverdisk version (Gold Edition 1/93)
- Fixed bug in the decruncher code for 68060 users
Please note that high scores are now saved automatically so you can just
press the quit key when you have had enough - you do not need to use the
Save and Quit option in game!
Greetings to Sascha Glade for requesting this fix and supplying two
versions of the game, and to Psygore and Wepl for 68060 bug reports!
Bug report form, full WHDLoad package and other installs:
________ ________ ________ ____ ________ ________
_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \
__ ___ /___/ / /_____/\ / / / / / / /
/_//__// \___ / / /CT\/ / / / / / /
/___/ /___ / / /_____/___ /___/ /___ __
\____/ \____/ \____/ \____/ \____//__//_/
Visit the Action website for more of our productions: