THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Storm Master" by Silmarils (c) 1991 - 1 disk.
This install requires WHDLoad to be in the path. It can be found in the
The installed program requires 0.6 MB ChipMem and 0.5 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing F10 (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
The game requires an installed A500 Kickstart 1.3 image.
The kickstart image must be located in the directory "Devs:Kickstarts" and
must be named "kick34005.A500". The image can be extracted from a A500 with
tools like 'GrabKick' or similar which can be found on aminet.
If the image is of wrong version or altered in any way WHDLoad will quit with
an appropriate message.
Additionally the file "kick34005.A500.RTB" must be installed in the same
directory as the kickstart image. It can be found in the archive
"util/boot/skick345.lha" on aminet.
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, EXPCHIP, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
version 1.7 (04.04.13) done by CFou!:
- sample player & music tracker fixed for fast memory support
(Thanks Don Adan for this fix)
- fast memory used
(but a slave without fast memory can be installed)
version 1.6 (10.11.04) done by CFou!:
- German version supported (Thanks to Irek Kloska)
version 1.5 (27.02.04) done by CFou!:
- Another french version supported (Amiga Concept Magazine N°6)
version 1.4 (25.02.04) done by CFou!:
- reworked for Kick 1.3
- new install script
- Manual and hints files added
- Dr.Zarkov's colored icon added
version 1.3 (18-Sep-2003) by Bored Seal
- german version supported, some flush caches added
(tell me if manual protection is really removed,
because I'm not exactly Storm Master player :)
versino 1.2 (05-Jul-2003) by Bored Seal
- another english version supported, slave optimised
version 1.0-1.1 (01-Dec-1999) by Mr.Larmer/Wanted Team.
- game use OSEmu module done by Harry, Wepl,Jeff and me
- long track protection removed
- manual protection removed (many thanx to MOK/old Prestige for support)
- music initialization fixed (really badly coded)
- load/save game redirected on HD
- nice NI/MWB icons included
- 4 versions supported
- english version (supported by Carlo Pirri)
- english version (supported by Haynor)
- french version
- german version (supported by WEPL)
Thanks to Carlo Pirri and Haynor for original disk images.