Short : HD-Installer for Rick Dangerous 2 v1.2
Type : game/patch
Author : Graham, Bored Seal
This patch applies to "Rick Dangerous 2" by Core Design (c) 1990 - 1 disk.
Slave requires WHDLOAD V13+.
Game requires 0.5MB ChipRAM (+ 0.9MB for PreLoad)
- version 1 = SPS #1877
- version 2 = SPS # 570
- version 3 = Rick Dangerous 2.5, extra level from The One coverdisk (sent by Uwe Christof)
- Game loads entirely from HD
- Highscores are saved (if trainer is off, only for full game)
- RNC copylock protection removed
- Blitter waits added (3x)
- Trainer option added (set CUSTOM1=1 tooltype for unlimited lives)
- Cheat keys added (with help of Rob)
- Quit option (your default key)
INSTALLATION OF EXTRA LEVEL:
Just copy the file "Rick2.5" to directory with slave and icon, it's separate install.
Extra level is independent on game, it's small sequel for full game.
CHEAT KEYS (found by Rob for extra level, added by Bored Seal for full game):
Press F1 to turn collision on/off
Press F2 to refill the bombs
Press F3 to refill the ammo
V1.0 (05-Mar-2000) - first public release (Graham)
V1.1 (16-Jun-2009) - version 2 supported (sent by WEPL)
- RNC copylock removed correctly (by Rob)
V1.2 (23-Jun-2009) - version 3 supported (coverdisk demo with extra level)
- cheat keys added for full game and extra level
Bug report form, full WHDLoad package and other installs: