THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Prawo Krwi AGA" © 1995 Techland Sp.
This install requires WHDLoad version 17 or higher to be in the path.
It can be found in the WHDLoad package.
The installed program requires 2.0 MB ChipMem and 1.0 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing numerical 'F10'
(key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, NOVBRMOVE, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
KNOWN BUGS AND LIMITATIONS:
- In Wolf level enemies shots from long distance, even if you do not see them.
version 2.1 (11.01.2021) done by asman
- fixes from version 2.0 plus
- stack moved to expmem
- fixed smc (*8) in wolf level
- fixed my silly bug in audio in wolf level
- fixed keyboard (was inproper fixed in version 2.0) + fixed keyboard in main menu
- fixed wrong write to copperlist in level1
- removed stop floppy
- removed empty dbf
version 2.0 (28.12.2020) done by asman
- redone from scratch
- source code included
- os routines patched (no more kick3.1)
- fixed keyboard (*7)
- decrunching done via WHDLoad
- protection remoed
- fixed smc (*3)
- fixed audio int (*6) (thanks to Meynaf)
- stopped vertb when introGra ends (thanks to Retroplay for report)
- corrected dff006 -> dff000 (snoop error)
version 1.0 (06.07.2019) done by JOTD:
- manual protection removed
- CACR writes removed
- nice icons by Irek'72
GREETINGS AND THANKS
- WHDLoad team