THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "The Plague" © 1990 Innerprise Software/Rainbow Arts
This install requires WHDLoad version 17.0, DIC and RawDIC in the path.
These programs can be found in the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed program requires 0.5 MB ChipMem and 1.5 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing F10 (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
version 1.0 (09.07.1998) done by Mr.Larmer:
- initial release
- Patcher used for create disk images
- only US version supported (from Innerprise Software)
- lots blitter waits added
- few access fault removed.
version 1.1 (09.02.2020) done by CFou!:
- Another version supported (German from Rainbow Arts)
- RAWDic used instead of Patcher to create disk images
- source code rewritten, adapted for WHDLoad 17+ and included
- CUSTOM1 Tooltype used for trainer
CUSTOM1=0 : Unlimited lives
CUSTOM1=1 : Unlimited energy
- 'Help' key used to skip level
- ExitKey for 68000 added
- fix level 4 reloading (loader not patched with v1.0)
- Load/Save HighScore redirected to HD (file 'highs')
(HighScore not saved if you use Trainer options)
- Colored's CFou! icon included
- Manual included
- new install script
version 1.2 (10.02.2020) done by CFou!:
- RAWDic imager fixed (To work correctly with both known originals)
(it's seems first Patcher imager did not works with original disks!!)
P: pause game
P+ESC: return to the main menu
JoyUp+Fire0 : go to the top platform
JoyDown+Fire0: go to the bottom platform
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, EXPCHIP, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
Thanx to Chris Vella & Christoph Gleisberg for original disk images
and many thanx to Harry for help with disk imager (that was very hard work).