THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Night Dawn" © 1989 Magic Bytes.
This install requires WHDLoad version 18.7 & RawDIC to be in the path.
These programs can be found in the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed program requires 0.5 MB ChipMem and 1.5 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing * (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
version 1.0 (10.03.1998) done by Harry:
- initial release for SPS 1301 (PAL) & SPS 2015 (NTSC)
- Copyprotection crashed. Removed.
- Crash and access fault in the sound replay.
- QuitKey support for 68000
version 1.1 (15.07.1998) done by Harry:
- Problem with trainerkey under WHDLoad 1.92+ corrected.
- Default trainer key is ] (Quitkey-2).
Pressing it will toggle the life loss.
version 1.2 (30.03/2021) done by CFou!
- Source rewritten, adapted for WHDLoaD 17+ and included
- Trainer tooltype used now
CUSTOM1=1 to enable unlimited lives
- RawDIC imager used instead of Patcher
- Manual & CFou's oclored icon added
- new install script
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, EXPCHIP, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
Note: At the ntsc-version i recommend to set the tooltype NTSC.
Harry in march/july 1998.