Short: HD Installer for Mr. Nutz v1.3
Author: Mr.Larmer, Wepl, DJ Mike (firstname.lastname@example.org; ICQ: 35028461), StingRay
Uploader: DJ Mike (email@example.com)
Requires: WHDLoad 10, 1.0 MB chip mem
This patch applies to "Mr. Nutz" (c) 1994 Ocean/Neon
- Original disks (x3) OR CAPS Archive #540
- Slave requires WHDLoad V10+.
- Game requires 1MB chip mem
(+3MB other memory for preload option)
- Save games work for REGISTERED USERS ONLY
- Game loads entirely from HD
- RawDIC custom imager
- Save games are stored on HD (in separate file)
- Quit to Workbench at any time (Default key: F10)
- RomIcon/NewIcons made by DJ Mike
- v1.0 (Mr.Larmer/Wanted Team)
- Original release
- v1.1 (Mr.Larmer/Wanted Team)
- Bug fix in slave
- v1.2 (Wepl 08/99)
- Disk request after saving game disabled
- Write to beamcon0 removed
- WHDLoad v10 additional info
- v1.3 (DJ Mike 07/06)
- Reworked install to use modern WHDL functions
- RawDIC imager (OS and WinUAE friendly!)
- Quit key now works on 68000 machines
- Save games now stored to separate file (rather than
Disk.1 image which was dangerous!)
- Made some new icons
- v1.4 (StingRay, 29.10.2017)
- proper 68000 quitkey support (v1.3 didn't really have it!)
- illegal copperlist entries fixed
- source code included
- v1.4a (StingRay, 30.10.2017)
- problem with wrong disk request after intro screens fixed,
only happened if no high-scores were saved
- On the map screen type "DONTPANIC" and use the following keys while
on the map screen:
'A'______________________Gives you all power ups.
'Q'____________________________Adds stars to you.
'W'_____________________Subtracts stars from you.
'F5'____________________Adds lives to your stock.
'F6'_____________Subtracts lives from your stock.
'F7'______________________Add gems to your stock.
'F8'_______________Subtract gems from your stock.
'F9'_____________________Add bombs to your stock.
'F10'_____________Subtract bombs from your stock.
'F1-F4'______________Jump to corresponding level.
'1-7'______________Warp around the current world.
Use the following keys during the platform sections:
'F1'_______________Turns you in to the fire ball.
'F2'__________________________Gives you a shield.
'F3'__________________________Gives you a shield.
Dedicated to the memory of Mr.Larmer who coded the original install.
Greetings to Codetapper, Cfou, Psygore, Wepl and all WHDLoad supporters!
-- DJ Mike (8th July 2006)
-- StingRay (30th October 2017)
Bug report form, full WHDLoad package and other installs:
________ ________ ________ ____ ________ ________
_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \
__ ___ /___/ / /_____/\ / / / / / / /
/_//__// \___ / / /CT\/ / / / / / /
/___/ /___ / / /_____/___ /___/ /___ __
\____/ \____/ \____/ \____/ \____//__//_/
Visit the Action website for more of our productions: