THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Knight Force" (C)1990 Titus.
This install requires WHDLoad and DIC to be in the path. Both can be found in
the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed program requires 0.5 MB ChipMem and 1.0 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing * (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, NOVBRMOVE, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
version 2.2 (10.03.21) done by CFou!
- Keyboard interrupt initialisation fixed (issue #5055)
(caused trouble on 68000)
- source code a bit cleaned
version 2.1 (09.03.21) done by CFou!
- access error on 68000/68010 in slave fixed
(Word Write to odd adress / issue #5052)
- Default QuitKey changed (because F10 already used by game)
version 2.0 (08.03.21) done by CFou!
- another version supported
- Source code fully rewritten, adapted for WHDLoad 17+ and included
- Less chip & fast memory needed (issue #4916)
- File boot.imp not needed with V2.0
- QuitKey support added for 68000 users
- new install script
version 1.2 (31.12.01) done by CFou!
- new install script
- test for 'KnightForce.save' file added (before freezed on blue screen)
version 1.1 done by CFou!
- Load/Save High Score and Game rediriged on HD (file 'KnightForce.save')
- debugged with SNOOPECS Tooltype
- CFou's colored icons included
version 1.0 done by Bertrand JARDEL (PSEUDO:C-Fou!)
- JST unofficial release
- support for SPS 1574 only (track disk protection removed)
- Quick documentation included
- new icons included
**************** Thanks Carlo Pirri for the original disk image *************