THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER
EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE.
THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS
ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU
ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR OTHER
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY
DAMAGE CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE
OWNER OR A THIRD PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF
That install applies to "IK+" © 1988 Archer Maclean.
The original disk release, the HitSquad rerelease and the CDTV
version are supported.
That install requires WHDLoad and RawDIC to be in the path.
Both can be found in the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select Expert as
You need 0.5 MB ChipMem and 0.5 MB OtherMem.
You can quit the game by pressing F10 (key can be changed with
Tooltype "QuitKey="). If you want to play in "yawn" speed, selectable
pressing F10, you must set an different QuitKey.
To save disk disk space you can compress the file "IK+.Image" with
ProPack or FImp (but without extension!).
if you have problems with this installation please try first to get
a newer version of this install from
if that does'nt help try some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC,
NOVBRMOVE, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. if that also does'nt help inform the
author via the Bug-Report-Form which can be accessed on
Wepl in September 1997, November 1998.
StingRay in June 2016.
version 1.9 (18.12.2022) by JOTD:
- samples in bouncing ball bonus round are now played properly
on real machines (like on my 68060) (issue #0005537)
- added cheatkeys: 1: white player wins, 2: red player wins
- highscores not saved if cheat is used
version 1.8 (26.11.2017) by StingRay:
- CPU dependent DMA wait fixed, samples are now played properly
on fast machines (issue #3644)
version 1.7 (14.08.2016) by StingRay:
- NTSC support changed, only music is replayed at PAL speed, everything
else runs at NTSC speed (Mantis issue #3455)
- slave code optimised
version 1.6 (27.06.2016) by StingRay:
- writes to INTREQR fixed
- full NTSC support, replayer and all timing related stuff adapted
to run at the same speed as on PAL
- timing on fast machines fixed (fix can be disabled with CUSTOM1)
- bonus rounds can be disabled with CUSTOM2
- graphics bugs in bonus round (IK+ shield) fixed
- WHDLoad v17+ features used
- source code included
version 1.5 (29.08.2001) by Wepl:
- highscore saving fixed
- strange interrupt handling fixed
version 1.4 (01.08.2001) by Wepl:
- highscore saving added
- version check added
version 1.3 (14.07.2001) by Wepl:
- supports another version, thanks to Jan Vieten for sending it
- new imager