THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Gobliiins" © 1990 Coktel Vision
This install requires WHDLoad to be in the path. It can be found in the
The installed program requires 0.5 MB ChipMem and 1.0 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing num '*' (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
The game requires an installed A500 Kickstart 1.3 image.
The kickstart image must be located in the directory "Devs:Kickstarts" and
must be named "kick34005.A500". The image can be extracted from a A500 with
tools like 'GrabKick' or similar which can be found on aminet.
If the image is of wrong version or altered in any way WHDLoad will quit with
an appropriate requester.
Additionally the file "kick34005.A500.RTB" must be installed in the same
directory as the kickstart image. It can be found in the archive
"util/boot/skick346.lha" on aminet.
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, NOVBRMOVE, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page or create a mantis issue directly
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
version 1.4 (22.10.2020) done by JOTD:
- rebuilt for 512k chipmem (issue #0004828)
version 1.3 (16.02.2017) done by JOTD:
- fixed missing sounds (issue #003282)
version 1.2 (27.05.2005) done by JOTD:
- fixed to use fast memory (much faster)
- fixed display (normal PAL, no more truncated display in NTSC)
- reworked source/install/readme
- source code included
- lots of icons added
version 1.1 (2001) done by JOTD:
- Auto language selection (depending on your language settings)
version 1.0 (2001) done by JOTD:
- initial release
- Runs from workbench without having to reboot, using WHDLoad
- Uses kickemu/kickdos for faithful system emulation
- Non-existing files filtered out to avoid WHDload OS swaps
- Convenient installer script
- Code protection removed (taken from a crack from Crystal)
- Nice icons by Chris Vella and Exoticons
- The original quit option now really quits, does not loop forever anymore
- CUSTOM2=1 forces language selection screen
- CUSTOM2=2 forces english language
- Quit key (Default F10)
- Quikdox file included
- 100% energy codes below
ALL Codes for GOBLIIINS, done by ^BATMAN^ !
VQVQFDE ICIGCAA ECPQPCC FTWKFEN HQWFTFW DWNDGBW JCJCJHM ICVGCGT
LQPCUJV HNWVGKB FTQKVLE DCPLQMH EWDGPNL TCNGTOV TCVQRPM IQDNKQO
KKKPURE NGOGKSP NNGWTTO LGWFGUS TQNGFVC