THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Denaris" © 1989 Factor 5.
This install requires WHDLoad, DIC, RawDIC and The Patcher to be in the path.
The programs can be found in the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed program requires 0.5 MB ChipMem and 0.5 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing F10 (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, EXPCHIP, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
version 2.0 (24.03.21) done by CFou:
- Source code rewritten & adapted for WHDLoad 17+
(patchlist used now)
- Intro interrupt fixed (SPS 0049)
(fix logo colors problems & impossibility to leave intro)
- CFou's icon fixed
- new install script
version 1.1a (02.06.06) done by CFou:
- Some colored icons included
version 1.1 (15.05.06) done by CFou:
- 1 disk and another 2 disks versions supported (SPS 2166 & SPS 0049)
(3 versions supported now)
- High Score Problem fixed (before you enter in High Scores at beginning)
- Load/Save high scores in external file named 'Denaris.save'
- RawDIC imager fixed
- QuitKey suppord for 68000 added
- Decrunch code relocated in fast memory (except 1 disk version)
- Another checksum control codes removed
- Trainer Tooltype enhanced (for 3 supported versions)
CUSTOM1=1 : for unlimited lives
CUSTOM1=2 : for invulnerability
CUSTOM3=x : x= (1-7) to select start level
- new install script
- source codes included
- some icons added
version 1.0 (06.04.00) done by Mr.Larmer/Wanted Team
- initial release for no SPS version
- seveal checksum control codes removed
- access fault fixed
- trainer included (if you enable a trainer your scores will not be saved)
first trainer using CUSTOM1 tooltype
- load/save highs for registered users only (removed since v1.1)
- nice NI/MWB icons included,
Thanx to Chris Vella for original disk images.