THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Curse Of Ra" © 1990 Rainbow Arts.
This install requires WHDLoad to be in the path. It can be found in the
The installed program requires 0.5 MB ChipMem and 1.0 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing num '*' (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
The game requires an installed A500 Kickstart 1.3 image.
The kickstart image must be located in the directory "Devs:Kickstarts" and
must be named "kick34005.A500". The image can be extracted from a A500 with
tools like 'GrabKick' or similar which can be found on aminet.
If the image is of wrong version or altered in any way WHDLoad will quit with
an appropriate requester.
Additionally the file "kick34005.A500.RTB" must be installed in the same
directory as the kickstart image. It can be found in the archive
"util/boot/skick346.lha" on aminet.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
version 1.3-B (06.04.2020)
- install script didn't unpack files properly (issue #0004283)
version 1.3 (05.04.2020) done by JOTD:
- removed debug mode. Slave now uses 512k chipmem again (issue #0004442)
version 1.2 (25.03.2017)
- wrongly used kickstart 3.1 which made slave not compatible with 68000 CPUs (issue #0003512)
- support for CDTV version (same issue #0003512)
version 1.1 (16.06.2016) done by JOTD:
- adapted to kickemu: fixes crash at startup (issue #0001646)
previous versions (1997-2000) done by JOTD:
- initial release from Dr Zarkov OSEmu pre-version
- document protection removed
- access faults fixed
- cache problems fixed