THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Bombuzal" © 1989 Imageworks.
This install requires WHDLoad version 17.0 to be in the path.
These programs can be found in the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed program requires 0.5 MB ChipMem and 1.0 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing PrtSc/* (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
The game requires an installed A500 Kickstart 1.3 image.
The kickstart image must be located in the directory "Devs:Kickstarts" and
must be named "kick34005.A500". The image can be extracted from a A500 with
tools like 'GrabKick' or similar which can be found on aminet.
If the image is of wrong version or altered in any way WHDLoad will quit with
an appropriate message.
Additionally the file "kick34005.A500.RTB" must be installed in the same
directory as the kickstart image. It can be found in the archive
"util/boot/skick346.lha" on aminet.
version 1.0 (01.05.1997) done by Harry:
- initial release for SPS 1379 (only dos fix)
- Sound replay fixed
- Ingame timing adapted to 68000-speed.
- Problem of overwriting of AGA-registers solved
version 1.21 (02.12.1998) done by Harry:
- Converted to WHDLoad, various improvements
- Load/Save Highscore redirected on HDD (file 'highs')
version 1.23 (15.12.2002) done by Harry:
- Possible freeze after pause mode fixed
On leaving the pause mode, the game could freeze for max. 10 min
(I think most people assumed that it crashed)
version 2.0 (11.05.2021) done by CFou!:
- Another versions supported (SPS 1378 & SPS 2064)
- Kick13 used instead of OSEmu
- Encryption code using SSP stack as a data register has been removed (SPS 1738)
- ButtonWait Tooltype used to see title screen
- Custom=1 tooltype used for trainer
Custom1=1 : for unlimited lives
Custom1=2 : for unlimited time
(Highscore not saved if Custom1 tooltype used)
- QuitKey Support for 68000 added
- Manual, hints & CFou!'s colored icon included
- New install script
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, EXPCHIP, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to: