THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Battletoads" © 1994 Minscape .
This install requires WHDLoad version 17.0, DIC, RawDIC and The Patcher to be in the path.
These programs can be found in the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed program requires 0.5 MB ChipMem and 2.5 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing PrtScr/* (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
- Full load from HD
- ButtonWait tooltype added for level maps (CD32 version only)
- Trainer key added
- Highscores are saved
- NI/ROM icon (created by JHZ)
- Quit option (your default key)
version 1.4 (26.05.2021) done by CFou!:
- Game's name fixed (Battletoads instead of Battle Toads)
- Old 'ReadMe' file removed from the package (to fix WHDLoad's Home Page display)
version 1.3 (19.05.2021) done by CFou!:
- source code adapter fro WHDLoad 17+ & included
(Patchlist used now)
- Less chip memory needed
(Extra memory relocated in fast memory)
- CUSTOM1 Tooltype used for unlimited lives for PL1 & PL2
(Highs Score no longer saved if trainer used)
- QuitKey Support for 68000 added
- CFou's colored icon included
- New install script (Disk & CD32 merged)
version 1.2 (01.03.2002) Bored Seal
- for another version supported (SPS 1816)
version 1.1 (07.09.2001) Bored Seal
- CACR access removed
- less memory usage
- Load/Save highscores redirected on HD
- Gfx flick removed
version 1.0 (09.11.1999) Bored Seal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- initial release for CD32 version
- Christian Sauer for original disk imaged
- Andreas Falkenhahn for CD32 version
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, EXPCHIP, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to: