THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Batman - The Caped Crusader" © 1989 Ocean
This install requires WHDLoad and RawDIC to be in the path. Both can be found
in the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed program requires 0.5 MB ChipMem and 1.0 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing */PrtSc (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, EXPCHIP, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
version 2.0 (22.10.22) done by CFou!:
- source code rewritten & optimized
- support for a cracked version (with 3 files named GAME, GAME1 & GAME2)
- freeze fixed on fast CPU or WINUAE without immediate blitter option
(issue #5463 & issue #5821)
version 1.2 (15.03.20) done by CFou!:
- source code adapted for WHDLoad 17+ and included
- another version supported using ADOS tracks (SPS 1939)
- RawDIC imager updated to support ADOS version too
- CUSTOM1=1 Tooltype used to fix pale colors palette
- CUSTOM2=1 To enable trainer (unlimited energy)
- QuitKey for 68000 added
- new install script
version 1.1 (26.03.04) done by CFou!:
- another version supported (Thanks Seppo for SPS 050)
- interrupt fixed (for second version)
- RawDIC imager use instead of The Patcher
- length of disk image optimized
- Manual & Solutions included
- new install script
- some icons added
version 1.0 done by Mr.Larmer
- initial release
- only NTSC version supported
- Abaddon for first NTSC original disk image.
- Seppo Seppala for second NTSC original version
- 3 versions supported including SPS 050 & SPS 1939