Short: HD-Installer for Wanted V1.0
Author: Codetapper/Action (email@example.com), ICQ: 26051687
Uploader: Codetapper/Action (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This patch applies to "Wanted" (c) 1988 Infogrames - 1 disk.
Thanks to Carlo Pirri for the original!
- Slave requires WHDLoad V10+.
- Game requires 0.5Mb chip mem (+0.5Mb other memory for preload option)
- Full load from HD
- Loads and saves high scores
- Empty DBF loop fixed
- Colour bit fix
- Instructions included
- Interrupt bug fixed (x3)
- RomIcon, NewIcon and GlowIcon (created by me!)
- Quit option (default key is 'F10')
- Modified file loading code to better support inferior filesystems which
cannot handle dots at the end. For example, when running the game from a
PC hard drive under the WinUAE emulator on the PC it would not be able to
locate most of the files. This is now fixed!
Special thanks must go to Carlo for quickly sending this game, to Chris
Vella for also sending me the missing file and to Lempkee for requesting
this fix and testing!
Bug report form, full WHDLoad package and other installs:
________ ________ ________ ____ ________ ________
_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \
__ ___ /___/ / /_____/\ / / / / / / /
/_//__// \___ / / /CT\/ / / / / / /
/___/ /___ / / /_____/___ /___/ /___ __
\____/ \____/ \____/ \____/ \____//__//_/
Visit the Action website for more of our productions: