THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Venom Wing" © 1990 Thalamus/SoftEyes.
This install requires WHDLoad and RawDIC to be in the path. Both can be found
in the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed program requires 0.6 MB ChipMem and 0.5 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing F10 (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, NOVBRMOVE, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
version 1.1 (26.02.02) done by C-Fou!:
- Again some blitter delays added in the intro (Thanks Pavel for bug report)
version 1.0 (24.02.02) done by C-Fou!:
- initial release
- Using RawDic Imager (no checksum control in original loader)
- Load/Save Game rediriged to Hd (In 'disk.1' -> track 144)
- Very much blitter delays added (for all game levels and intro)
- random star field routine debugged (2 access faults)
- 2 access faults fixed (level 1 and boss of level 4)
- 2 Self-modifying codes debugged (jsr $0)
- Tooltype CUSTOM1=1 to activate official
cheat -> unlimited lives
-> RMB to skip level
- Bad Stack for level 2,3 and 4 fixed -> game crashed with Monitor
- Bad access at Aga register fixed -> gfx bug in level 4
- All game tested with 030+$16mo+FPU
- debugged with SNOOPECS Tooltype
- Doc file added
- C-Fou's Glow Icon added
******************** Thanks Richard Wagenfuehrer for original game *****************
It has been a very hard and long work to fix this game, I hope you like it