Short : HD-Installer for Ultimate Golf V1.1
Type : game/patch
Author : Bored Seal (firstname.lastname@example.org) & StingRay
This patch applies to "Ultimate Golf" by Gremlin (c) 1990 - 1 disk.
Slave requires WHDLOAD V10+, install requires RawDIC.
Game requires 0.5 MB Chip Mem (+ 0.8 other memory for preload option)
- Full loading from HD
- Copy protection removed (Fungus format)
- Manual protection removed
- Stackframe error fixed
- Savegames and database patched for HD
- Crash (quit) routine patched as normal WHDLoad exit
- NI/ROM icon (created by JHZ)
- Quit option (default key is '*' on keypad)
- Music is disabled (because collision with data)
- No course disk support - if you have any, contact me and I will support it.
- Savegames patched to work from files. No more limitations, you can save how many
files you want. If you try to load non-existing savegame, game exits.
V0.9 (21-Oct-2000) - first public release
V0.9b(29-Oct-2000) - divide by zero error fixed (thanks Carlo)
V1.0 (15-Nov-2000) - savegame/database patched for HD
- quit exits by WHDLoad, no more crash
V1.1 (29-Dec-2015) - quit patch fixed, patch in V1.0 was wrong
done by Stingray and made the patch quit whenever the "Are you sure"
requester was answered with "Y" (issue #1227)
- new install script
V1.2 (07-Feb-2016) - 68000 quitkey support
Thanks to Carlo Pirri for disk image and testing.
Bug report form, full WHDLoad package and other installs: