THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Ultimate Golf" © 1990 Gremlin
This install requires WHDLoad and RawDIC to be in the path. Both can be found
in the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed program requires 0.5 MB ChipMem and 0.7 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing F9 (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, NOVBRMOVE, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
- Full load from HD (real files!)
- Protection removed (manual protection, MFM, protection track check)
- Stack frame error in Ben Daglish replayer fixed
- Course disk options disabled (no course disks exist)
- In-game quit patched to quit back to DOS
- Self-modifying code fixed
- Interrupts fixed
- CPU dependent delay loops fixed
- Decruncher relocated to fast memory
- Source code included
- NewIcon (created by me)
- Quit option that works on 68000 machines (default key is 'F9')
version 1.3a (13.05.2021)
- wrong offset for interrupt acknowledge patch fixed, joystick
control doesn't crash anymore
version 1.3 (13.05.2021)
- patch redone
- game uses real files now (reinstallation required)
- self-modifying code in text writer fixed
- all course disk stuff removed
- music is now replayed in the title screen (issue #4435)
- decruncher relocated to fast memory
- load/save support properly done
- default quitkey changed to F9
- ReadMe reworked
- source code included
version 1.2 (07.02.2016)
- 68000 quitkey support
version 1.1 (29.12.2015) done by StingRay:
- quit patch fixed, patch in V1.0 was wrong
and made the patch quit whenever the "Are you sure"
requester was answered with "Y" (issue #1227)
- new install script
version 1.0 (15.11.2000)
- savegame/database patched for HD
version 0.9b (29.10.2000)
- divide by zero error fixed (thanks Carlo)
version 0.9 (21.10.2000) done by Bored Seal:
- first public release
Thanks to Carlo Pirri for disk image and testing.