Short: HD-Installer for Total Eclipse V1.0
Author: Codetapper/Action (email@example.com), ICQ: 26051687
Uploader: Codetapper/Action (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This patch applies to "Total Eclipse" (c) 1989 Incentive Software/Domark
- 1 disk. Thanks to Carlo Pirri and Mike West for sending the originals!
- Slave requires WHDLoad V15+ and an installed A500 Kickstart 1.3 image
- Game requires 512k chip mem and 256k other mem (+0.4Mb for preload option)
- Supports 3 versions
- Full load from HD
- Loads and saves games to HD
- Copy protection removed on 2 versions (MFM track/Rob Northen copylock)
- Empty DBF loops fixed (x2)
- Stack relocated to fast memory
- Quick key instructions included
- 4 Colour Icon, MagicWB Icon, RomIcon, NewIcon, OS3.5 Colour Icon (created by
me!) and 2 Exoticons (taken from http://exotica.fix.no)
- Quit option (default key is 'F10')
The kickstart image must be located in the directory "Devs:Kickstarts"
and must be named "kick34005.A500". The image can be extracted from an
A500 with tools like "GrabKick" or similar which can be found on Aminet.
If the image is the wrong version or altered in any way, WHDLoad will
quit with an appropriate error message.
Additionally the file "kick34005.A500.RTB" must be installed in the same
directory as the kickstart image. It can be found in the archive
"util/boot/skick343.lha" on Aminet.
A huge thank you must go to Mike West for supplying the copylocked version
of the game and staying up half the night decoding it with the great
CopyLockDecoder by Mr Larmer!
Greetings also to Carlo, Mr Larmer, Galahad, Andreas, Amigaboy, all Action
members and the WHDLoad team!
Bug report form, full WHDLoad package and other installs:
________ ________ ________ ____ ________ ________
_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \
__ ___ /___/ / /_____/\ / / / / / / /
/_//__// \___ / / /CT\/ / / / / / /
/___/ /___ / / /_____/___ /___/ /___ __
\____/ \____/ \____/ \____/ \____//__//_/
Visit the Action website for more of our productions: