Short: HD-Installer for Tommy Gun V1.1
Author: Codetapper/Action (firstname.lastname@example.org), ICQ: 26051687
Uploader: Codetapper/Action (email@example.com)
Requires: WHDLoad 10, 512k chip mem
This patch applies to "Tommy Gun" (c) 1996 Mutation Software - 1 disk.
Thanks to Adrian Simpson for the original. You can also download the
game from Back to the Roots (http://www.back2roots.org/)
- Slave requires WHDLoad V10+ and XFDDecrunch (Aminet).
- Game requires 512k chip mem (+0.7Mb other memory for preload option)
- Full load from HD
- Snoop bugs removed
- Cartridge detection removed :)
- MagicWB Icon, RomIcon, NewIcon and GlowIcon (created by me!)
- Quit option (default key is '*' on keypad)
- Press 'P' to pause the game, now press and hold down 'G', 'U', and 'N'.
The screen should flash indicating infinite everything, and pressing 'F1'
through 'F5' will jump to the corresponding level and 'F6' will show you
the end sequence.
- No longer requires 1Mb base memory - Don't believe everything the
programmer tells you in his readme! :)
- The original version was sent out as a test release but ended up on the
WHDLoad site without the install script. This missed out the vital bit of
information that you must decrunch the "tg" file with XFDDecrunch before
it will work! This is now fixed.
Some of you might say "Why a hard drive installer for this game when
it already has one?". The original doesn't work with all hard drives,
it detects hardware cartridges and forces you to reboot (poor detection
I might add :), it forces you to install in one of 3 paths that it
chooses, and it does not quit. So I think it improves the original
version enough to warrant an install.
Greetings to all Action members, my testing crew and the WHDLoad team!
Bug report form, full WHDLoad package and other installs:
________ ________ ________ ____ ________ ________
_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \
__ ___ /___/ / /_____/\ / / / / / / /
/_//__// \___ / / /CT\/ / / / / / /
/___/ /___ / / /_____/___ /___/ /___ __
\____/ \____/ \____/ \____/ \____//__//_/
Visit the Action website for more of our productions: