THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER
EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE.
THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS
ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU
ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR OTHER
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY
DAMAGE CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE
OWNER OR A THIRD PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF
That install applies to "Toki" © 1991 Ocean.
That install requires WHDLoad and RawDIC to be in the path.
Both can be found in the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select Expert as
You need 0.5 MB ChipMem and 0.5 MB OtherMem.
You can quit the game by pressing Del (key can be changed with
if you have problems with this installation please try first to get
a newer version of this install from
if that does'nt help try some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC,
NOVBRMOVE, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. if that also does'nt help inform the
author via the Bug-Report-Form which can be accessed on
for full WHDLoad package and other installs refer to:
version 2.3 (17.05.13) done by StingRay
- blitter wait patches are disabled on 68000 machines now, they can be forced
with CUSTOM3 tooltype
- RawDIC imager used now
- patch uses WHDLoad v17+ features now
- 68000 quit key support
- install script updated
version 2.2 (29.08.04)
- really added .imager file now :)
- more compatible 2nd button detection routine
version 2.1 (09.08.04)
- added support for another re-release version (small bootblock changes)
version 2.0-B (01.07.04)
- missing .imager file added
version 2.0 (16.05.04)
- added support for The Hit Squad Release (merged JST loader from Keith & me)
(no 2 button control nor trainer in this version, contact me if you need it)
- reworked install script for this new version
- lots of icons by Chris Vella, CFou!, Exotica, added
version 1.1-B (19.02.04)
- ooops, CUSTOM2 tooltype was deactivated, so no 2-button control, now fixed
version 1.1 (15.02.04) done by JOTD
- CUSTOM1=1 enables trainer (invincible, was done by Mr Larmer)
- CUSTOM2=1 enables 2-button joystick control
- source code reworked
- source code included
version 1.0 (28.01.99) done by Mr Larmer
- protections removed,
- lots of blitter waits inserted,
- keyboard handling fixed,
- nice MWB/NI icons included,
- Jan Krolzig for original disk image,
- Don Adan/Wanted Team for sending me freezed memory (AR3) from
that game. Without his help I can't do that installer :)
Mr.Larmer/Wanted Team in 1999.
I added 2-button joystick control because the original controls are terrible,
e.g. when you want to shoot up and you jump instead (and die), it's very annoying.
Obviously you need a CD≥≤ joypad or a differentiated button joystick (Sega) to play
in this mode (CUSTOM2=1)
JOTD in 2004
I have updated the patch, now the blitter wait patches are skipped on 68000
machines to avoid slow downs, they can be forced with CUSTOM3=1. I have also
coded a RawDIC imager since the old install still used The Patcher for imaging
which I just do not like. Additionally I have also added 68000 quit key
support. I may do more updates in the future.
Sting in 2013