THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Tin Toy Adventure" © 1996 Mutation Software - 2 disks.
Thanks to Adrian Simpson for the original. You can also download
the game from Back to the Roots:
This install requires WHDLoad to be in the path. It can be found in the
The installed program requires 2.0 MB ChipMem and 1.0 MB OtherMem.
Slave requires WHDLoad V17+.
version 1.3-B (22.05.2020):
- fixed installer script (issue #0004641)
version 1.3 (09.05.2020):
- support for Micro Series rerelease version (issue #0004618)
version 1.2 (24.04.2020):
- fixed 2 small mistakes that could crash the machine (issue #0004541), don't
use v1.1 (no problem seen in WinUAE, but 2 confirmed crashes on real machines)
version 1.1 (21.04.2020) done by JOTD:
- added joypad controls (pause, quit, levelskip). Fully playable with joypad only
- added up for jump option
- added trainer (infinite lives, invincibility, levelskip)
- enabled level/section select without invincibility/infinite lives
(invincibility isn't very good to train oneself)
- fixed level 2 interrupt (quitkey didn't work)
- source code reworked and included
version 1.0 (05.11.2000) done by Codetapper:
- Full load from HD
- Snoop bugs removed
- Decruncher relocated to fast memory (you can decrunch the file TT if
you find loading is too slow for you!)
- RomIcon, NewIcon and GlowIcon (created by me!)
- Quit option (default key is '*' on keypad)
- blue/second button: jump (if CUSTOM2=1 is set)
- play: pause/unpause
- reverse+forward: quit current game
- forward+yellow: skip to next level
- Press 'P' to pause the game and press the left mouse button and 'HELP'
at the same time for infinite everything. Now use the following keys:
'F1'-'F5'______________Skip to the corresponding level.
'1'-'4'____Skip to different sections of current level.
Beware: at level 5, pressing '4' to get to the boss locks up the game.
Some of you might say "Why a hard drive installer for this game when
it already has one?". The original doesn't work with all hard drives,
it forces you to install in one of 3 paths that it chooses, and it does
not quit. So I think it improves the original version enough to warrant
Besides, since 2020 update, it has now joypad controls and possible jump
mapped to second button/blue joypad button.
Greetings to all Action members, my testing crew and the WHDLoad team!
Bug report form, full WHDLoad package and other installs:
________ ________ ________ ____ ________ ________
_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \
__ ___ /___/ / /_____/\ / / / / / / /
/_//__// \___ / / /CT\/ / / / / / /
/___/ /___ / / /_____/___ /___/ /___ __
\____/ \____/ \____/ \____/ \____//__//_/
Visit the Action website for more of our productions: