THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "ThunderJaws" © 1991 Tengen/Domark.
This install requires WHDLoad and DIC to be in the path. Both can be found in
the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed program requires 1.0 MB ChipMem and 3 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing F10 (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, NOVBRMOVE, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
version 1.2 (18.10.01) done by C-Fou!:
- install script debugged
- Keyboard routine added during loading and intro
- Now keyboard run fine during the game
- Exotic Icon added (GlowIcon2)
- You can skip level pressing 'S' + Right Mouse Button
music are sometime bugged, I haven't debugged it for the moment (hard work)
** thanks Chris Vella, Bored Seal and Frank (l'esclave à icone ;-) )for bugs report **
- Load/Save High Score rediriged to Hd in 'ThunderJaws.save'
- Some access falses removed
- fast memory test routine debugged
- track disk protection ripped
- decrunch routine relocated in fast memory (but again a bit long)
- Wait fire button added at dead screen (so you can see it)
- debugged with SnoopEcs Tooltype
- glowIcon Added
- initial jst release
**************** Thank Bored Seal For the original disk images **********************