THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Tennis Cup" © Loriciel/Electronic zoo.
This install requires WHDLoad to be in the path. It can be found in the
The installed program requires 1 Mo MB ChipMem and 0.5 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing PreScr (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, NOVBRMOVE, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
version 1.3a (07.04.13) done by Jardel Bertrand (C-Fou!)
- installer fixed for english version (SPS 737)
(Thanks to RetroPlay for bug report=>again see V1.0)
version 1.3 (07.04.13) done by Jardel Bertrand (C-Fou!)
- 1Mo chip used to use extra sample on french version
(but a slave with only 0.5 Mo of CHIP memory can be installed)
- freeze pressing 'Fire' button to skip intro fixed (English budget version)
- source code included
version 1.2 (28.04.09) done by Jardel Bertrand (C-Fou!)
- French version supported
- Less chip memory needed
- source code rewritten and included
- new install script
version 1.1 (05.11.01) done by Jardel Bertrand (C-Fou!)
- Budget version added
- Other track disk protection ripped (Budget version)
- Rom1.3 (With LoadKick Function) not required now
version 1.0 (28.10.01)
- initial release
- Install Script debugged (Thanks Chris for the bug report)
- LoadKick Function used
- Load/Save rediriged on Hd in 'Disk.2' file
- TrackDisk Protection ripped
- Protection Anti-Modification and coded data patched
- Cia delay routine replaced by WaitVBL one (Sometimes the game freezed)
- Cfou!'s glowicon added
- Debugged with SnoopEcs Tooltype
- When you load/save player there are gfx bug in the left top (???)
- GFX bug in winUAE with JIT mode
****** Thanks Carlo Pirri & Xavier Bodénand for the both original version ******