THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Starush" © 1991-92 Ubi-Soft.
This install requires WHDLoad, DIC, RawDIC and The Patcher to be in the path.
The programs can be found in the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed program requires 0.5 MB ChipMem and 0.5 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing F10 (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, EXPCHIP, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
version 1.1 (28.04.13) done by CFou!:
- Exit Key on 68000 supported
- RAWDic files extrator added
- User can choose between to intalled extracted files of disk images
- Trainer enhanced
(high score not saved if trainer used)
- install script rewritten
version 1.0 (10.12.04) done by CFou!:
- initial release
- Rawdic imager used (game uses dos tracks but with a different synchro!)
- Load/Save High Score redirected on Hd (file 'highs')
- Fake interuptions ripped (Game freezed with Hrtmon)
- Some improvements:
- Custom1=1 toottype used to activated trainer
Press Back Space (key $41) to skip section
(you must die -> no live lost of course and not press fire just waiting you death)
(After 'Game Over' message you will start at next level section!!!)
F1-F4 key used to set a level like finished
- Custom2=1 tootlype used to activated all levels
- source code included (For slave and rawdic's imager)
version 0.x (28.08.01) done by Bertrand JARDEL (PSEUDO:CFou!)
- Initial patch not released
- Extracted files used
- CFou's GlowIcon add
- SPS 2311 supported
- on fast CPU 'NoCache' Tooltype can be needed
- on Winuae 'Fastest possible' option must be disable