THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Skeet Shoot" © 1991 Trojan.
This install requires WHDLoad & DIC to be in the path.
The programs can be found in the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed program requires 0.5 MB ChipMem and 1.5 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing * (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
The game requires an installed A500 Kickstart 1.3 image.
The kickstart image must be located in the directory "Devs:Kickstarts" and
must be named "kick34005.A500". The image can be extracted from a A500 with
tools like 'GrabKick' or similar which can be found on aminet.
If the image is of wrong version or altered in any way WHDLoad will quit with
an appropriate message.
Additionally the file "kick34005.A500.RTB" must be installed in the same
directory as the kickstart image. It can be found in the archive
"util/boot/skick345.lha" on aminet.
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, EXPCHIP, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
version 2.1 (14.11.22) done by CFou!:
- guru meditation on 68000 fixed
version 2.0 (10.11.22) done by CFou!:
- source code rewritten to use patch lists
- files used indeed of disk image
- less CHIP memory required
- enhanced version loaded now (before basic 512k version)
- CUSTOM=1 used to remove screen White flash when you shoot (only for WinUAE)
- VBL interrupt end fixed
(black screen on WinUAE and some configurations)
- QuitKey for 68000
- new install script
version 1.1 (27.12.05) done by CFou!:
- Actionware light gun support added
(now this game works with trojan's and actionwares phasers)
- Source code included
version 1.0 (29.12.04) done by CFou!:
- initial release
- 1 access fault fixed
- some icons added
Remark for Winuae USERS:
to play with mouse as light gun you must:
0) no monitor ROM installed as HRTMON!!!
1) define in WinUAE's parameter MOUSE as LightPen in Port 2 before launch WHDLoad
or in game menu
2) on main menu shoot TARGET in screen center to calibrate
(you must press several times on the box)
3) let the LMB/Trigger continuously pressed in main menu to enter in game
(not just a single shoot)
4) remove light gun (set default by example) on Port 2 before to exit from WHDLoad
(if not WHDLoad can freeze on black screen but just remove lightgun to go on WB)