Short : HD-Installer for Sherman-M4
Type : game/patch
Author : Psygore (email@example.com)
That install applies to "Sherman-M4" © 1989 Loriciel
- WHDLoad 16.1+
- 512 KB ChipMem (+538 KB OtherMem for preload option)
- An installed A500 Kickstart 1.3 image.
Version 1.2 (18.12.2013) by Psygore:
- Some KB of chip memory are freed to avoid gfx bug after displaying
the map (F4). Thanks to who for reporting the issue #2893.
- Manual included
- New install script
Version 1.1 (28.06.2006) by Psygore:
- Supports original version (disk protection removed)
Version 1.0 (26.05.2006) by Psygore:
- Nice Color/NewIcon (created by me) and BoxIcon included
- Uses KickEmu (written by Wepl)
- Waitpic inserted
- Quit with F10
BoxIcon has been made from boxscans (http://hol.abime.net/1907)
Thanks to Tony Aksnes for budget version and Xavier Bodenand for the
The kickstart image must be located in the directory "Devs:Kickstarts"
and must be named "kick34005.A500". The image can be extracted from a
A500 with tools like 'GrabKick' or similar which can be found on aminet.
If the image is of wrong version or altered in any way WHDLoad will
quit with a appropriate requester.
Additionally the file "kick34005.A500.RTB" must be installed in the
same directory as the kickstart image. It can be found in the archive
"util/boot/skick346.lha" on aminet.
If you have problems with this installation please report them via the
Bug-Report-Form which can be accessed via
or via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
for full WHDLoad package and other installs refer to:
--- (_ __¬) __) \ ¬) ___) ¬) __¬)¬__) ---
-- / _/__¬\ / / /_¬\ --/ _ / __) --
- (__/(_____) /(_____) /_/ \(_____) -
(___/ \__/ \__)in 12.2013