THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Red Zone" © 1992 Psygnosis
This install requires WHDLoad and RawDIC to be in the path. Both can be found
in the WHDLoad package.
To install from a different drive than DF0: select installation mode Expert.
The installed program requires 1.0 MB ChipMem and 0.5 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing num '*' (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, NOVBRMOVE, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
version 2.0 (05.05.05) done by JOTD
- rest of SMC fixed to work with instruction cache (better framerate)
- RawDIC imager (use new RawDIC 4.0), direct wwp/ipf support
- reworked install & readme
- source code included
- NTSC version supported
version 1.0 (2001) done by JOTD:
- initial release
- 2 access faults removed
- Self-modifing code fixed
- Uses WHDLoad (or JST with WHDLoad emulation)
- Convenient installer script
- Quit with QUITKEY at anytime
- Doc file included
- Nice icons by Frank and Bored Seal
- Bored Seal for providing me WARPS of this game (through Angus, I believe)
- All the WHDLoad team for interesting discussions and support
- Bert for fixing the SMC detection in WHDLoad
- This game is lame, slow, jerky, detects 68020+ CPU but on the other hand uses
a lot of self modifying code, and runs in chipmem only: worst configuration for
a 3D game !!! Shame on the coders.
- Needs RawDIC v4.0
- Could be even faster with a lot more work (fastmem relocation) but it's long and