Short : HD-Installer for Raffles V1.0
Type : game/patch
Author : Bored Seal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This patch applies to "Raffles" by The Edge/Softek (c) 1989,1991.
Slave requires WHDLOAD V13+.
Game requires 0.5 MB Chip Mem (+ 0.5 of other memory for PRELOAD option).
- floppy release (1 disk) - supported by Mark Knibbs
- CDTV release (1 CD) - supported by Carlo Pirri
- Full load from HD
- RNC-Old disk protection removed
- Gfx generator fixed (in floppy version)
- Savegame routine fixed (in floppy version)
- KickDOS interface used
- Savegames will be saved (in floppy version)
- Trainer option added (set CUSTOM1=1 tooltype for unlimited lives)
- NI/ROM icon (created by JHZ)
- Quit option (your default key)
WHAT IS KICK INTERFACE?
Special WHDLoad functions allow to load ROM image in Fast RAM and they patch
it, so installed game has no problems with bad emulation of OS calls. To be able
to use Kick slaves, you have to copy files 'kick34005.A500' and 'kick34005.A500.RTB'
in your 'DEVS:Kickstarts/' directory. Kick patch requires extra 512kb for storing ROM image.
Bug report form, full WHDLoad package and other installs: