Short: HD Installer for Puggsy V1.0
Author: firstname.lastname@example.org (Jean-François Fabre)
Uploader: email@example.com (Jean-François Fabre)
Install-Script & HD-loader © 1997-2001 Jean-François FABRE
Puggsy is Copyright © 1993 Psygnosis
- An amiga with any 680x0 CPU
- 2MB of memory
- Puggsy original disks (4 disks)
- 1 or 2 button joystick
Click on the Install_Puggsy icon to install the game.
Select which type of install you need (JST/WHDLoad)
The WHDload slave is a direct port of the JST install using the jst2whdload
source level converter by Harry/Jeff
- Runs from HD/RAM
- Convenient installer script
- Runs either with JST or WHDLoad (both slave types included)
- Memory patch: now runs on 512 chipmem amigas if you've got fastmem anywhere
- 2nd joystick button patch (it did not work properly)
- Quit key (F10 for JST slave/QUITKEY for WHDLoad slave) at any time
- Proper cache handling
- Relocated decrunch routines in fast memory when possible
Note: if you had a previous JST installed version, you'll have to create a "data"
directory and move all the files into it, or simply re-install.
Tested on A1200/Blizzard 68060/16MB fast and on A1200/2MB chip (set NOCACHE on)
Source code available on request.
Enjoy this cool game from Travelers Tales on your HD
Puggsy Psygnosis, Travellers Tales and The Dome PlatFormer 1993 JW-- 2321642