Short: HD-Installer for Pod V1.0
Author: Codetapper/Action (email@example.com), ICQ: 26051687
Uploader: Codetapper/Action (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This patch applies to "Pod" (c) 1991 Shaun Southern - 1 disk.
This game was given away on coverdisk 41 of CU Amiga (September 1992).
- Slave requires WHDLoad V10+ and XFDDecrunch
- Game requires 512k chip mem (+200k other memory for preload option)
- Full load from HD
- Fire button to start in addition to F1 and F2
- Main file can be recrunched to save space (FImp, Propack etc)
- RomIcon, NewIcon and OS3.5+ Colour Icon (created by me!)
- Quit option (default key is F10)
This game was a conversion of an 8-bit classic and landed CU Amiga in
trouble with ELSPA. They were subsequently banned from including any
further such conversions on their coverdisks. Typical bloody bureaucracy!
Greetings to all my contacts, Wepl for WHDLoad and the rest of the WHDLoad
Bug report form, full WHDLoad package and other installs:
________ ________ ________ ____ ________ ________
_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \
__ ___ /___/ / /_____/\ / / / / / / /
/_//__// \___ / / /CT\/ / / / / / /
/___/ /___ / / /_____/___ /___/ /___ __
\____/ \____/ \____/ \____/ \____//__//_/
Visit the Action website for more of our productions: