Short: HD-Installer for Pipe Mania V1.0
Author: Codetapper/Action (email@example.com), ICQ: 26051687
Uploader: Codetapper/Action (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This patch applies to "Pipe Mania" (c) 1989 Empire/The Assembly Line.
Thanks to Chris Vella for the original.
- Slave requires WHDLoad V10+.
- Game requires 0.5Mb chip mem (+0.2Mb other memory for preload option)
- Full load from HD
- Protection removed
- NTSC protection removed
- Loads and saves high scores
- Buttonwait for title picture
- Decruncher relocated to fast memory
- Ability to skip intro (set CUSTOM1=1)
- Empty DBF loops fixed (x5)
- Instructions included
- Screen shifted up slightly when running in NTSC mode
- RomIcon, NewIcon and GlowIcon (created by me!) and 2 Exoticons taken
- Files can be compressed to save space (FImp, Propack etc)
- Quit option (default key is 'F10')
- Taken from Sweet Cheater by Keith Krellwitz!
- The level codes are:
04-"GRIP" 12-"DUCK" 20-"BLOB" 28-"WILD"
08-"TICK" 16-"OOZE" 24-"BALL"
- For a 4000 point bonus, you need to get the flooze to cross itself five
times. But remember not to get too cocky, and wait until the end of the
pipe to do this. There is also a secret bonus of 50,000 points if you
completely fill the screen with pipes.
This is one of my favourite games, brilliantly simple and simply brilliant!
Greetings to Chris, Carlo, Frank, Galahad, all Action members, my testing
crew and the WHDLoad team!
Bug report form, full WHDLoad package and other installs:
________ ________ ________ ____ ________ ________
_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \
__ ___ /___/ / /_____/\ / / / / / / /
/_//__// \___ / / /CT\/ / / / / / /
/___/ /___ / / /_____/___ /___/ /___ __
\____/ \____/ \____/ \____/ \____//__//_/
Visit the Action website for more of our productions: