THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
Note on AGA & CD남 game:
The game requires an installed A1200 or A4000 Kickstart 3.1 image.
The kickstart image must be located in the directory "Devs:Kickstarts" and
must be named "kick40068.A1200" (resp kick40068.A4000).
The image can be extracted from a A1200 (resp A4000) with tools like 'GrabKick'
or similar which can be found on aminet.
If the image is of wrong version or altered in any way WHDLoad will quit with
an appropriate requester.
Additionally the file "kick40068.A1200.RTB" (resp "kick40068.A4000.RTB")
must be installed in the same directory as the kickstart image.
It can be found in the archive "util/boot/skick346.lha" on aminet.
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, NOVBRMOVE, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
That patch applies to:
- Pinball Fantasies ECS (c) 1992 21st Century Entertainment (4 disk version)
- Pinball Fantasies AGA (c) 1994 21st Century Entertainment (4 disk version)
- Pinball Fantasies CD남 (c) 1994 21st Century Entertainment (CD-ROM version)
Before you can use this you must install WHDLoad (and Patcher for ECS version)
from the whdload package. The tools must be available via the path.
You need 1.0 MB ChipMem and 0.5 MB OtherMem
You can quit the game by pressing F10.
Thanx for original disks images to: Chris Vella (NTSC), Olaf Weicker
(PAL) and Keith Krellwitz (PAL), JOTD (CD남), Christian Schneider (AGA NTSC)
version 2.6-C (22.04.09)
- Finally fixed install script (Pinball subdir was not copied)
Version 2.6-B (02.01.08)
- Fixed install script (nv_location was not copied)
- reassembled with latest kickemu
Version 2.6 (26.12.07)
- Adapted for another CD남 version (bundled with Sleepwalker)
Version 2.5 (14.08.06)
- AGA/CD남: another slave provided for weird fast memory configurations
(replace the slave by the "PinballFantasiesCHIPONLY.slave" as told in the
error message. It will be slower, but it will work)
- AGA/CD남: pre-check for nv location directory to avoid trouble during game
Version 2.4 (11.11.05)
- Better fonts in the AGA menu (Thanks Bert)
- Fixed install script
- reworked readme
Version 2.3 (08.08.04)
- Added check for hiscore directory (AGA/CD남 version), in order to avoid
in-game errors (volume WHDLoad: is write protected). Create if absent.
- Included ECS & imager sources from Mr Larmer
Version 2.2 (17.01.04)
- Added support for NTSC AGA version
- Adapted to WHDLoad v16
Version 2.1 (22.12.02)
- Added support for AGA version
* same characteristics as CD남 version
* password protection completely removed
- Fixed hiscore save problem
Version 2.0 (15.12.02) done by JOTD
- Added support for CD남 version:
* needs Kickstart 3.1
* Saves hiscores to HD
* Fixed to work with fast memory (used bits 30 & 31 for some stuff!)
* VBR stuff removed
* Quit anytime using QUITKEY, or with the original quit option.
- Rewritten installer script
- Added icons
- Added manual
Version 1.0 (31.12.97) done by Mr.Larmer/Wanted Team
- Initial release