Short : HD-Installer for Pinball Brain Damage
Type : game/patch
Author : Psygore (firstname.lastname@example.org)
That install applies to "Pinball Brain Damage" © 1997 Mind's Eye
It supports floppy disk and CD version.
- WHDLoad 14+
- 2.0 MB ChipMem (+4.5 MB or 12.4 MB OtherMem for preload option)
- an installed XFD package (only for floppy disk version)
Version 1.0 (18.02.2004) by Psygore:
- Nice Color/NewIcon (created by me) and BoxIcon included
- Stack moved in fastmem
- OS & VBR stuff patched
- All file can be packed as data with Propack or FImp
- CUSTOM1=1-2 (load directly table 1 or 2)
- CUSTOM2=1 (to remap code in chip memory to fast memory)
- Quit with '*' (PrtSC)
- This game is originally designed for AGA machine with 2MB of chip memory. It
runs fine on MC68020 processor with instruction cache enabled.
It doesn't use fast memory, all the code has absolute address in chip memory.
This is a main problem on Blizzard PPC card which has slow access in this
With this slave, it can remap code in chip memory to fast memory using the
MMU (with CUSTOM2=1) and the game will run as it should.
This feature works on all cards with 060 processors (on 040 too, but not
NoMMU option must not be set.
- There are hiscores in this package, just copy them in PinballBD dir if you
want to beat them (PBD_HS1.Bin and PBD_HS2.Bin).
- You can pack all files to have enough memory for preload option (only 4.5MB
instead of 12MB), I suggest to pack them with Propack method 2 (emphasis on
Thanks to Tony Aksnes for the floppy disk and CD version, testing, for his box
scans and hiscores, Captain HIT for the BoxIcon.
If you have problems with this installation please report them via the
Bug-Report-Form which can be accessed via
or via mail to: email@example.com
for full WHDLoad package and other installs refer to:
--- (_ __¬) __) \ ¬) ___) ¬) __¬)¬__) ---
-- / _/__¬\ / / /_¬\ --/ _ / __) --
- (__/(_____) /(_____) /_/ \(_____) -
(___/ \__/ \__)in 02.2004