THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO USE, RESULTS AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE PACKAGE IS ASSUMED BY YOU AND IF THE PACKAGE SHOULD PROVE
TO BE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR OTHER REMEDIATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN THE AUTHOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
CAUSED IN ANY USUAL, SPECIAL, OR ACCIDENTAL WAY, ALSO IF THE OWNER OR A THIRD
PARTY HAS BEEN POINTED AT SUCH POSSIBILITIES OF DAMAGE.
This install applies to "Ooops Up" © 1991 Demoware/Silicon Warriors.
This install requires WHDLoad to be in the path. It can be found in the
The installed program requires 0.5 MB ChipMem and 0.5 MB OtherMem.
It can be quit by pressing PrtScr (key can be changed with Tooltype "QuitKey=").
If you have problems with this installation please try and get a newer
version of this package from the WHDLoad WWW-Page. If that doesn't help try
some Tooltypes like NOCACHE, NOAUTOVEC, NOVBRMOVE, NOMMU, PAL or NTSC. If
that also fails, please inform the author via the Bug-Report-Form which
can be accessed on the WHDLoad WWW-Page.
For the full WHDLoad package, other installs and updates refer to:
version 2.1 (25.09.22) done by CFou!
- crash of second version on 68000 fixed (issue #5808)
(stupid bug since patch slave v2.0)
version 2.0 (16.09.22) done by CFou!
- source code rewritten to use PatchList and included
- Applying slave V1.1 fixes to the both game versions
- SMC fixe rewitten
- install script fixed and rewritten
version 1.1 (30.06.06) done by CFou!
- Slave rewritten
- Load/Save High Scores redirected on HD (file 'OoopsUp.save')
- Many another blitter delays inserted
- 1 Self-modifying code rewritten
- Tested with 'cache' tooltype on 68060
- new install script
- Source code included
version 1.0 (09.09.01) done by CFou!
- initial release
- 2 versions supported
- Blitter delays inserted
- Tested With Snoop">SNOOPOCS
- track disk protection removed
- Colored icon added
Thanks to denis LECHEVALIER for original disk image