Short : HD-Installer for Nitro V1.2
Type : game/patch
Author : Harry (original install), Bored Seal (´*´ marked features)
This patch applies to ""Nitro" by Psygnosis (c) 1990 - 1 disk.
Slave requires WHDLOAD V15+, install requires Patcher.
Game requires 1MB ChipRAM (+ 2.8MB for PreLoad)
- Game loads entirely from HD
- Disk protection removed
- Highscores are saved (under filename "HIGH")
- Illegal access removed ($ffdffxxx -> $dffxxx, $ffff8240 and $ff8209 removed)
- Access fault fixed ($120xxx -> $20xxx)
- PAL & NTSC versions supported (set NTSC tooltype for NTSC version)
* Blitter waits added
* BPLCON0 access fixed
- Quit option (your default key)
NOTES FROM HARRY:
The delays in the mainprogram are approx. 10% shorter than on the A500,
but i think, that doesnt need to be fixed.
For NTSC version, add the tooltype NTSC in the icon.
Thanks to Mr. Larmer for searching that preload-problem.
Enter "MAJ" for your initials and get 5000 gas and 50 credits.
V1.0 - V1.13 (May 1997/January 1998/August 1998): Harry
V1.2 (25-Jun-2010): Bored Seal - blitter waits added, highscore file is checked first before loaded
- slave updated and cleaned for WHD10+, disk access removed, bplcon0 access fixed
Bug report form, full WHDLoad package and other installs: