Short: HD-Installer for Neighbours V1.0
Author: Codetapper/Action (firstname.lastname@example.org), ICQ: 26051687
Uploader: Codetapper/Action (email@example.com)
This patch applies to "Neighbours" (c) 1991 Impulze/Zeppelin - 1 disk.
Thanks to Adrian Simpson for the original.
- Slave requires WHDLoad V13+.
- Game requires 512k chip mem (+0.9Mb other memory for preload option)
- Full load from HD
- Loads and saves high scores (unless you cheat!)
- Rob Northen copylock removed (x2)
- Decruncher relocated to fast memory (much faster now!)
- Keyboard routine fixed
- Long frame beam delay wait fixed
- Instructions included
- RomIcon, NewIcon and GlowIcon (created by me!)
- Quit option (default key is 'F10')
I haven't been fortunate enough to visit Melbourne yet but I fear for my
life if this game is anything to go by. Rampant kangaroos wandering the
street and lots of immigrant drivers pulling out of driveways without
looking in their mirrors :)
Greetings to all my contacts, all Action members and my testing crew,
Bert for WHDLoad and the entire WHDLoad teams!
Bug report form, full WHDLoad package and other installs:
________ ________ ________ ____ ________ ________
_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \
__ ___ /___/ / /_____/\ / / / / / / /
/_//__// \___ / / /CT\/ / / / / / /
/___/ /___ / / /_____/___ /___/ /___ __
\____/ \____/ \____/ \____/ \____//__//_/
Visit the Action website for more of our productions: