Short: HD-Installer for Mickey Mouse V1.0
Author: Codetapper/Action (email@example.com), ICQ: 26051687
Uploader: Codetapper/Action (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This patch applies to "Mickey Mouse" (c) 1988 Gremlin - 1 disk.
Thanks to Jan Vieten for sending the original!
- Slave requires WHDLoad V10+ and RawDIC
- Game requires 512k chip mem (+700k other memory for preload option)
- Full load from HD
- Copy protection removed (x4)
- Loads and saves high scores (unless you cheat!)
- Large MFM disk image converted to files
- Atari ST custom register accesses removed
- Stack frame format fix
- IFF depacker relocated to fast memory
- Stack relocated to fast memory
- Instructions included
- Trainer added (thanks to the Band!)
- All files can be compressed to save space (FImp, Propack etc)
- RomIcon, NewIcon and OS3.5 Colour Icon (created by me!)
- Quit option (default key is F10)
- Taken from Sweet Cheater by Keith Krellwitz!
- During play, type "61315688" and then press 'DEL'. A flickering line
should appear on the border. Use the following keys on the tower
'F2'___________________Opens door to the next sub game.
'F3'____________Starts a fight between you and a witch.
'F4'_________________________Refills your water pistol.
On the section where you fight the witch press '.' on the keypad to
automatically beat the witch. Press 'ENTER' on the keypad to lose.
During any sub game press '.' on the keypad to complete the sub game.
Press 'ENTER' on the keypad to exit back to the tower without completing
the sub game.
- Set tooltype CUSTOM1=1 for infinite energy and water. During the game
you can press F9 to toggle the cheat on and off.
- Set tooltype CUSTOM2=1-4 to choose the starting tower.
Your scores will not be saved if you use the infinite energy and water
cheat or the built in 61315688 cheat. You can start on a different tower
and still have your scores saved.
This game has one of the most strange loaders I have ever seen! Every
track is read by the game 3 times - each with a different sync, so the
imager takes ages! Also every warp of the game I have seen has had some
errors so if the imager always aborts with an error, contact me and I
will email you the files. For this reason you can use the crack by Quartex
and trained by the Band with this install (or copy the disk image named
as Disk.1 into the data directory). However, Quartex have hacked a lot of
the text in the game such as changing "witch" to "bitch" and "mitch" and
lots of other stupid things which makes the crack pretty lame.
A big thanks must go to Wepl for updating WWarp to handle this strange disk
format and to Jan Vieten for testing the imager multiple times!
If you compress the data files you will reduce the memory requirements to
preload the game to about 380k!
Greetings to Jan, Wepl, Mad-Matt, Frank, Captain^HIT, Carlo, Chris, Adrian,
all Action members and the entire WHDLoad team!
Bug report form, full WHDLoad package and other installs:
________ ________ ________ ____ ________ ________
_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \_) \
__ ___ /___/ / /_____/\ / / / / / / /
/_//__// \___ / / /CT\/ / / / / / /
/___/ /___ / / /_____/___ /___/ /___ __
\____/ \____/ \____/ \____/ \____//__//_/
Visit the Action website for more of our productions: